Posted: 01st November 2019
SVI’s Charity Golf Day sponsors and supporters were in full swing last Friday 25th October, to raise money to assist our scientists with their quest to create and harness knowledge to improve health. Thanks to their efforts, the event raised a huge $96,000.
Of course, this event would not be possible without the support of our generous sponsors, many of whom have been with us for a number of years.
For the 7th year Macquarie Leasing were our platinum sponsor; and we’d like to thank Andrew Sidery and Macquarie Leasing for their ongoing enthusiasm and support for our Charity Golf Day.
Thanks to our return gold sponsor, Cognizant Softvision. We were delighted to have you on board again. And many thanks to our silver sponsors, Allianz Insurance and Maxxia, and all our bronze sponsors: we are deeply grateful for your continued support.
We look forward to seeing you next year for another fantastic day!
The lucky winners of our Golf Day raffle were:
1. $1000 QBT travel Voucher - Anthony Calderone
2. David Jones Gift Card to the value of $500 - Simon Haidar
3. $500 Bob Jane Tyre Voucher - Jack Tzekos
4. Bridgestone Golf Bag - Abe Tomas
5. $250 38 Degrees South Online Voucher - Mark Kerr
6. $250 Jamie Saddock Online Voucher - Louise Tierney
7. St John’s Leisure First Aid Kit - Hiroshi Ranasinghe