The SVI Flow Cytometry Facility offers a premier support service for cell sorting, cell analysing and cell imaging. The Facility is available to researchers based at the Fitzroy campus and the broader Melbourne research community.
Services and equipment
- Cell sorting is available on a 5-Laser BD Aria Fusion, operated by a dedicated member of the facility.
- Two researcher-operated 4-laser multiparameter LSR Fortessa analysers and a 3-Laser, 24 parameter Cytek Aurora spectral flow cytometer are available for use, with training. Dedicated analysis software is available in house.
- The Facility also houses an iCys Laser Scanning Cytometer.
Hours, booking and contact details
- The Facility is operational Monday to Friday.
- Bookings can be made here.
- For any enquires please contact us.